The classic definition of an hybrid mail software is an online service aim to collect files from end users and send them to a production centre to be printed and posted.
Using wikipedia you can find a definition of hybrid mail in an article from 2009.
Intelligent Hybrid Mail is the unique entry point to:
- collect the jobs (using web interface, virtual printer, hot folder...)
- split, assemble, compose the documents
- deliver the shipments of one job through multiple channels
- track the shipments (based on recipient address part, tracking number, date...)
Large volume mail outs are predictable in terms of timing and costs. Organisations easily allocate the costs associated with big operations.
But the small volumes are often set asside, and these volumes very quickly add up to significant costs if done manually.
Companies are switching to hybrid mail solution to improve efficiency, reduce time and costs, and because they have environmental concerns.
Intelligent Hybrid Mail is the solution to manage both small or large volumes. Every shipment is normalized and traceable in the software.
- a mutualized cloud solution or a dedicated cloud solution (SAAS). We manage the servers on the cloud while you manage your clients.
- a software you can install on your premises to build your own instance
- a full autonomy, you will be amazed by the settings and customziations offered by our software
- a complete API that allows integration with 3rd parties software